Fox – 2014 V4 Forzaken Helmet – $549.95 (available now)
- Complete carbon fiber shell construction
- 4 shell sizes and 4 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Dual density EPS Liner; Dri Lex Comfort liner
- 16 intake scoops and 8 exhaust for unmatched airflow
- Exceeds Australian standards.
Fox – 2014 360 Forzaken LE Jersey – $69.95 (available Jan 20, 2014)
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- Micro mesh back panel for enhanced airflow
- Athletic precision fit collar and cuff
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in pants
Fox – 2014 360 Forzaken LE Pant – $199.95 (available Jan 20, 2014)
- RAP (rider attack position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Durable 900D polyester fabric
- Double layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion resistant leather outer panels
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow
Fox – 2014 Instinct LE Boots – $549.95 (available now)
Comfort and Support:
- Insole: The athletic footbed acting as the first stage in Instincts progressive cushioning system is similar to one that you would find in a running shoe.
- Shank: Imbedded in the Polyurethane midsole, the shank design is perfectly positioned to provide arch support while letting the front of the foot & boot flex for bike interface & walking comfort.
- Midsole: The PU (Polyurethane) midsole provides amazing step-in comfort & vibration dampening. The embedded tempered Steel Shank is encapsulated in the PU material giving the Instinct footpeg arch support & awesome comfort (Patented Design).
- Heel: The strategically placed TPU Heel Stabilizer provides heel & arch support.
- Out sole: Features Fox’s DURATAC rubber compound that disperses vibrations from the bike, provides amazing grip & outstanding durability (Lifetime Guarantee).
- All new Patented buckle design that utilizes a pivoting clasp system.
- By using a spherical locking head, the Instinct buckle works like a ball & socket joint. The clasp pivots 8 degrees in both directions allowing for automatic natural alignment of the straps.
- Easy to use, smooth operation time & time again.
- Buckles move with boot as it flexes.
- RCI (Ride Control Interface): The entire outsole & medial side of the boot is shaped & textured to provide the rider with unobstructed contact with the bike.
- LRC (Low Ride Chassis): Gets the riders foot lower & closer to the footpeg. Lower toe box provides easier shifting & better rear brake feel & control.
- DURATAC rubber compound on the outsole, burn guard & hinge cover was engineered exclusively by Fox’s development team. The goal was to achieve optimal grip with bulletproof durability.
- FRE Hinge design (Full Response Engineering): Provides a controlled range of movement allowing effortless linear mobility & incredible lateral stability.
- Patented hinge lock-out stops rear motion before hyper extension.
- Top of boot gasket creates a secure seal. Velcro was eliminated to offer increased mobility.
Limited Sole Warranty:
- The DURATAC outsole carries a limited wear warranty. Consult the Users Manual for warranty details.