Fox – 2014 V2 Given Helmet- Blue/Red – $299.95 | Available now
- Setting a new standard for obtainable performance
- Composite fiberglass shell design provides both the latest style and function
- 10 Intake and 4 exhaust vents in the shell pull out moisture and heat
- Dual Density EPS liner for superior fit and moisture control
- Integrated roost guard shields your face
- Meets Australian Standards safety certifications
- Removable mouthpiece for easy cleaning
Fox – 2014 360 New York LE Given Instinct Boots – $589.95 | Available now
Comfort and Support:
- Insole: The athletic footbed acting as the first stage in Instincts progressive cushioning system is similar to one that you would find in a running shoe.
- Shank: Imbedded in the Polyurethane midsole, the shank design is perfectly positioned to provide arch support while letting the front of the foot & boot flex for bike interface & walking comfort.
- Midsole: The PU (Polyurethane) midsole provides amazing step-in comfort & vibration dampening. The embedded tempered Steel Shank is encapsulated in the PU material giving the Instinct footpeg arch support & awesome comfort (Patented Design).
- Heel: The strategically placed TPU Heel Stabilizer provides heel & arch support.
- Out sole: Features Fox’s DURATAC rubber compound that disperses vibrations from the bike, provides amazing grip & outstanding durability (Lifetime Guarantee).
- All new Patented buckle design that utilizes a pivoting clasp system.
- By using a spherical locking head, the Instinct buckle works like a ball & socket joint. The clasp pivots 8 degrees in both directions allowing for automatic natural alignment of the straps.
- Easy to use, smooth operation time & time again.
- Buckles move with boot as it flexes.
- RCI (Ride Control Interface): The entire outsole & medial side of the boot is shaped & textured to provide the rider with unobstructed contact with the bike.
- LRC (Low Ride Chassis): Gets the riders foot lower & closer to the footpeg. Lower toe box provides easier shifting & better rear brake feel & control.
- DURATAC rubber compound on the outsole, burn guard & hinge cover was engineered exclusively by Fox’s development team. The goal was to achieve optimal grip with bulletproof durability.
- FRE Hinge design (Full Response Engineering): Provides a controlled range of movement allowing effortless linear mobility & incredible lateral stability.
- Patented hinge lock-out stops rear motion before hyper extension.
- Top of boot gasket creates a secure seal. Velcro was eliminated to offer increased mobility.
Fox – 2014 360 New York LE Given Jersey – $69.95 | Available now
- Moisture wicking polyester main body fabric
- Micro mesh back panel for enhanced airflow
- Athletic precision fit collar and cuff
- Drop tail keeps jersey tucked in pants
Fox – 2014 360 New York LE Given Pant – $199.95 | Available now
- RAP (rider attack position) construction for a precise fit on the bike
- Durable 900D polyester fabric
- Double layer knee system features durable inner material with heat and abrasion resistant leather outer panels
- Quad stretch rear yoke allows the pant to move with the rider
- Active stretch knee panels for unrestricted movement
- Vented TPR thigh and knee logos enhance airflow
Fox – 2014 AIRSPC LE Given Goggle – $99.95 | Available now
- Smart venting system, venting ports circulate cool air
- Increased peripheral viewing
- 19mm triple layer face foam for superior sweat absorbtio
- 8-pin lens retention system keeps lens intact
- Lexan® lens offers 100% UV protection
- 45mm non-slip silicone strap
- Removable rock guard