Link International are excited to announce the release of the latest range of Ariete Goggles to the Australian market.
AVS Ventiliation System
The Ariete Ventilation System uses carefully chosen areas for the intake and exhaust of cooling air. Airflow from the goggles, whose upper front profile is specially lowered to aid this process, enters the collecting vents at the front of the helmet, flows across the rider’s head, and leaves the back of the helmet in a continuous process.
- Clear lens in Lexan®
- anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment
- provided with pins to suit roll-off or tear-off use
- UV-A, UV-B, UV-C 100% radiation protection
Three-layer face foam specification:
- 1 technical foam layer with closed cells
- 1 super-soft technical foam layer with open cells
- 1 layer of black hypo-allergenic pile in contact with the skin
- Elastic strap with 1 anti-slip silicone bead
- provided with pin to suit tear-off use
- double buckle
Ariete Goggles and accessories are imported and distributed exclusively in Australia by Link International. For more information on the range click here – www.linkint.com.au/ariete-accessories.html