Motorcycling Australia have released details regarding this year’s Australian Supercross Championship.
By Hayden Gregory
The 2016 series will see six rounds contested across four states. Round one will begin September 17th in QLD before heading down to Victoria. South Australia will lay claim to round four before New South Wales hosts the final two rounds ending November 6th.
Race venues and promoters will be announced in the coming weeks alongside a breakdown of prize money and entry details.
2016 Australian Supercross Championship Calendar
- Round 1 – 17th September – QLD
- Round 2 – 8th October – VIC
- Round 3 – 15th October – QLD
- Round 4 – 29th October – SA
- Round 5 – 5th November – NSW
- Round 6 – 6th November – NSW