Britain’s Graham Jarvis has taken his fifth victory at the Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble in an awe-inspiring Austria mine to boost his World Enduro Super Series title chances.
In the 25th edition of the hard enduro event, Rockstar Energy Husqvarna’s Jarvis claimed victory ahead of Germany’s Manual Lettenbichler and Sherco Factory Racing’s Mario Roman.
“This feels amazing. I think this could be the most important Erzberg victory of my career. A lot of people were talking about my age and, at 44, I did have some doubts about my fitness for the full race but I just kept my focus and kept pushing.” Said Jarvis.
The world’s best Enduro riders were among 1702 competitors (49 women) from 43 nations at the mining town of Eisenerz for the four-day dirt bike festival.
2019 Erzbergrodeo Red Bull Hare Scramble results:
- Graham Jarvis (Husqvarna – GBR) 2:26:46
- Manuel Lettenbichler (KTM – GER) 2:28:55
- Mario Roman (Sherco – ESP) 2:32:19
- Alfredo Gomez (Husqvarna – ESP) 2:36:28
- Wade Young (Sherco – RSA) 2:41:07
- Taddy Blazusiak (KTM – POL) 2:50:41
- Billy Bolt (Husqvarna – GBR) 2:52:46
- Jonny Walker (KTM – GBR) 3:00:25
- Pol Tarres (Husqvarna – ESP) 3:08:57
- Travis Teasdale (KTM – RSA) 3:20:12
- Lars Enöckl (Husqvarna – AUT) 3:39:47
- Jonathan Richardson (Husqvarna – GBR) 3:39:50
- Dieter Rudolf (KTM – AUT) 3:42:44
- Trystan Hart (KTM – CAN) 3:55:21
- Josep Garcia (KTM – ESP) 3:56:18
- Xavi Leon (Husqvarna – ESP) 3:56:23