The 2019 Kawasaki is on it’s way to Australia! Featuring a hydrualic clutch, spring Showa forks that are Kashima coated, new engine and the leanest 40cc chassis to date, the KX450F is looking good and we can’t wait to ride it!
• Factory inspired 449cc single cylinder four stroke – with 3.4 PS more than the previous model.
• Electric Start with lightweight Lithium-ion battery makes starting the engine as easy as pushing a button.
• Hydraulic clutch offers more direct feel and lighter lever action.
• Coil-Spring Fork with Kashima Coat delivers smooth action and firm damping (Showa).
• Finger Follower valve actuation – brings Kawasaki’s previous MotoGP and WorldSBK racing technology to the KX450.
• Larger rear brake disc (ø250 mm) and better braking than the previous model.
• Updated slim and ergonomic bodywork.
• Adjustable handlebar and pegs enable the KX450 to fit the rider.
• Kawasaki launch control mode and 3 engine map plugs come standard.