The 2018 KTM SX range has been announced with minor updates and revisions across the line, plus an all-new KTM85SX ready to tear-up Australian motocross tracks at the hands of up and coming racers.
2018 KTM 85 SX
– NEW 0.69 kg lighter engine
– Improved power and rideability throughout the RPM range.
– Lighter chassis with a revised chromoly steel frame as crafted by WP Performance Systems, as well as a lighter subframe.
– WP AER 43 forks and a specifically-developed WP Xplor progressive damping system (PDS) shock absorber, which provides excellent sensitivity and outstanding bottoming resistance with full adjustability.
2018 KTM 125 SX
– New aluminum head stays
– New CDI control unit for improved starting performance.
– Orange frame
– Revised WP AER fork settings
– Updated graphics
Australian pricing, details and release dates are yet to be confirmed from KTM Australia – stay tuned!