The team at Dirt Action Magazine are gearing up for our 2019 450 Enduro Shootout and in recognition of this, we are running a nationwide video competition to give you the chance to become a DA Test Rider!
Tell us why you have what it takes to be a DA Test Rider by submitting a 20-second video that creatively expresses your reasons.
The winner will receive the opportunity to attend and partake in the shootout along with a care package courtesy of our partners at Ficeda Accessories. This will include a set of 2019 Scott Motorsports Riding gear consisting of the following.
Scott 550 Camo Helmet – $299.95
Scott Prospect Enduro Light Sensitive Goggle – $149.95
Scott Enduro Jersey – $59.95
Scott Enduro Pants – $219.95
Scott Enduro Gloves – $44.95
Scott 550 boot – $599.95
That’s a total of $1,374.70 in brand new 2019 riding gear!
1. Entrants must be over 18 years of age and willing to travel to Sydney NSW for the shootout.
2. All submission Videos become the property, of Dirt Action Magazine and all content/images may be used in a variety of media and web applications.
3. Videos can be no more than 20 seconds long, and must be uploaded and posted to Dirt Action’s Facebook or on your personal Instagram. @dirtactionmag must be tagged in your post, along with the hashtag #2019DATestRider
4. Our expert editors, publishers and contributors will select the best 5 entries to go in to the running for the Grand Prize. A Facebook poll will then be conducted over the space of a week with the winner chosen by you, our readers!
If you, or someone you know think you have what it takes, put your creative hats on and start filming your entries!
Entries open today and will close on the 8th of February with the winner announced at the conclusion of our Facebook poll on the 15th of February 2019.
* The winner of the “ Become a Dirt Action Test Rider” competition will need to get themselves to our test facility at Pacific Park, Maroota NSW on the designated test day in (TBA )in February 2019. The winner must also be over the age of 18 and will be asked to sign an indemnity waiver at the Ride Park and will ride at their own risk