What’s the Silver City Desert Enduro all about?
Riders will tackle the rugged NSW outback desert terrain in the following events over two days at the exclusive Broken Hill venue. Competitors will be racing for a $10,000 prize pool and challenged across the different tracks, testing both skill and endurance with classes for all categories. The circuit will be a mix of low dunes, mulga scrub, clay pans and features a deep sandy river bed that will test the toughest of men and machines.
PONY EXPRESS (SATURDAY)
2-rider team event on Saturday lets mates ride and race with mates and enjoy the team spirit.
The Pony Express classes are aimed at the amateur riders who like a weekend away and may not be the most prepared athletes, but still want to participate in a tough event in an iconic location!
Teams will compete on a 25 k/m track and complete 8 laps per team. 100 Teams / 200 Rider Capacity.
JUNIOR CATEGORIES (SATURDAY)
- 65cc 7-U9 and 9-U13
- 85cc & 150 4 STK small wheel only 9-12
- 85cc & 150cc 4 STK 12-16 Small or big wheel
- 100cc-150cc 2 STK 13-U16
- 200cc 2 STK 13-U16 (Race Sunday)
- 200cc -250cc 4 STK 13-U16 (Race Sunday)
Capacity: Juniors 200 riders all classes combined
Pro-Class National Competition Events
SENIOR CATEGORIES (SUNDAY)
- Men’s “Ironman” classes E1, E2, E3
- Senior Ironwoman – all powers
- Veterans 35 – 45 y.o all powers
- Veteran Masters 45 y.o+ all powers