The VFX-WR is the latest off-road helmet from Shoei and it’s impressive to say the least. We have spent a couple of months in the new Shoei and so far, we honestly can’t fauly it.. Here’s 5 quick reasons to love the Shoei VFX-WR.
- Six-layer Multi-Ply Matrix AIM+ Shell construction, consisting of hand-laid interwoven layers of fibreglass with lightweight organic and high-performance fibres, and Shoei’s exclusive Motion Energy Distribution System combine to offer one of the safest helmets ever made.
- Emergency release system offers safety trackside for quick and easy cheek pad removal.
- 3-dimensional max-dry interior system is fully removable washable, replaceable, and adjustable.
- 16 intake and exhaust vents in total for improved negative air pressure suction, resulting in enhances cool-air intake. The cooling air channels in the dual layer EPS liner also offer great air flow.
- When you put your head inside a Shoei helmet you can be confident you have invested in the highest level of quality on the market.
Click Here for more information.