Setting a high standard for modern day two-stroke motocross machines, the 2024 Husqvarna TC125 and TC250 are progressive in design and expertly assembled with the latest technology. Headlining the innovation found on both models is the Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI), which ensures class-leading power, rideability, enhanced reliability, and lower running costs. Complete with an electric starter, the TC125 and TC250 are the machines of choice for all serious two-stroke riders.
The 2024 Husqvarna FC250 and FC350 are powered by state-of-the-art DOHC four-stroke engines that are lightweight, powerful, and play a vital role in enhancing the overall handling of each machine. Together with the iconic 450cc motocross model, the FC450, all four-stroke models feature the latest technology and electronic rider aids.
Every machine in the motocross line-up is engineered with one goal in mind – to outperform its competition. Expertly assembled with race-tested components for unrivalled performance and reliability, the FC and TC models are equipped with WP suspension for superior comfort, handling and straight-line stability.
The WP XACT 48mm front fork and WP XACT rear shock feature new settings for improved cornering agility, with customisation and further fine tuning achieved by using the easy access, tool-free adjusters. Continuing to feature ProTaper handlebars, a Brembo clutch, and Dunlop tyres, all TC and FC models are premium racing machines capable of competing at the highest level.
2024 HUSQVARNA MX TECHNICAL HIGHLIGHTS:
• NEW grey and yellow graphics create a distinctive look.
• NEW high-grip seat cover for improved control under hard acceleration.
• NEW suspension settings for improved cornering agility.
• Bodywork designed with specifically tailored ergonomics for easier movement on the motorcycle.
• Hydro-formed chromium-molybdenum frames offer enhanced anti-squat behaviour.
• Die-cast aluminium swingarm provides optimal rigidity and low weight.
• Throttle body fuel injection on two-stroke engines ensures class-leading power and rideability.
• FC250 and FC350 DOHC engines deliver class-leading torque and peak power.
• Quickshifter ensures seamless upshifting on all four-stroke models.
• Aluminium-polyamide hybrid subframe construction provides specifically calculated rigidity and advanced durability.
• WP XACT 48mm front fork with AER technology offer progressive end-of-stroke damping.
• WP XACT rear shock design with CFD-optimised main piston and tool-free adjusters.
• Multifunctional Map Select Switch also activates the Quickshifter, Traction, and Launch Control.
• High-performance Brembo hydraulic clutch system.
• Premium-quality ProTaper handlebars.
• Electric starter on all models powered by a lightweight Li-Ion 2.0Ah battery.
A competition-focused range of Technical Accessories and Apparel accompanies the release of the 2024 motocross machines. For added durability, the Factory Racing Wheels are incredibly strong with the Factory Racing Triple Clamps offering improved suspension performance and enhanced front wheel feedback.
The highlight of the Technical Accessories range and boosting overall performance of all FC machines is undeniably the Akrapovič Evolution Line exhaust system. With multiple components designed to maintain each models’ high performance, the engine, front brake disc, frame, clutch and brake master cylinders can all be comprehensively protected, which allows riders to attack the racetrack in total confidence.
The 2024 motocross range will begin to arrive at authorised Husqvarna Motorcycles dealers in Australia and New Zealand from late June, 2023. Prices are yet to be announced by Husqvarna Motorcycles Australia.