Prior to sliding on a pair of Gearne SG-10 boots, it had been some years since I’d worn Gearne boots. But it really was like sliding on old faithful. The SG-10 is known as one of the best-value boots on the market while still retaining loads of safety features found on the SG-12. The Gaerne Razorback pivot system on display in the SG-10 offers one of the highest levels of ankle protection you’ll find in a boot. The dual-pivot system delivers strong lateral support while preventing ankle twisting and without compromising flexibility or rider comfort.
The Gearne SG-10 Boots are super comfortable, with shock-absorbing material in the footbed to ensure comfort and protection. We’re also big fans of the plastic tie end for extra protection when riding in the bush or rocky terrain.
- Long-lasting dual compound sole
- Adjustable aluminium buckles can be moved and accommodate almost any size calf
- Hinged calf ankle support for excellent mobility
- Heel upper offers a shift lip for quick shifts after the gate drop
- Gel padded interior for maximum comfort
- Lightweight upper combines microfibre inserts and PU protections
- Razorback pivot system grants strong lateral support, preventing ankle twisting and without compromising flexibility
- Closure system made of lightweight and replaceable buckles, Velcro on the top for a precise fit closure
- The Gearne SG-10 Boots feature a wide footbed for improved comfort
- By removing the first two buckles on the top, it is possible to make the opening wider to accommodate a bigger leg or knee-brace
- Rubber grip guard for an exceptional grip of the bike and heat protection
- Dual composite rubber sole