LEATT AMCROSS COOMA ENTRIES ARE STILL OPEN – DON’T MISS OUT!
Round 1 OGIO AMCROS BEGA presented by Dirt Action was a huge success and now is your chance to back it up and get some points on board for the series! Round 2 LEATT AMCROSS COOMA is hosted by the Cooma Off Road Club.
Notable Changes for the 2021 Amcross Series:
• 2-stroke feature race is now a championship class with 3 x 10min races or equivalent laps.
• Junior presentation plaques for Top 5 at each round
• Series points structure based on overall for each event rather than an accumulative race total. Ie 35pts for 1st overall, 32pts for 2nd overall, 30pts for 3rd overall etc. This will keep the series championship more competitive.
• Addition of advanced medical crew for the whole series
• Gate selection for 1st race at each round will be determined by peg draw. Subsequent races will be by position finished in previous moto.
• Riders will have one week from the event to address any points discrepancies.
• HEAPS OF PRIZES AND GIVAWAYS thanks to our Round Sponsors more on this to come.
Entries Close 11:59 pm (AEST) Monday 19th April