Due to the nature of the properties used for the Amcross series, tear-offs are banned from the series. Cows don’t like to eat plastic for brekky!
The new Leatt Velocity Goggles are a great option for Amcross and are new to the market.
Leatt Velocity Goggles – Bullet Proof Thrill
Developed with WideVision anti-glare, anti-fog tech, Leatt bulletproof Goggles are made to military specification to look the Thrill right in the eye without backing down!
LEATT VELOCITY 6.5 GOGGLE FEATURES:
- Bulletproof and impact tested to:ANSI Z87.1-2015
- Military Ballistic Impact Standard (MIL-DTL-43511D)
- Certified CE EN 1938 :2010
- Out-riggers with a 50mm anti-slip coated strap
- WideVision (170°) Mirror Anti-Fog lens – Iriz
- Permanent anti-fog function built into the inner lens polymer
- Self-draining lens/frame design
- Easy clip-in/out lens change
- Dual-density frame for fit, seal and comfort
- Tapered custom shape to fit even those difficult helmets
- OTG – Over-the-glasses fit
- Triple-layer, dual-density foam with anti-sweat fleece backing
- Roll-Off ready for Leatt WideVision 48mm system
- Tear-Off ready with posts. Tear-off pack included
- Removable nose guard
- Optional lenses available from 19 to 83 per cent light transmission (VLT)