Entries close for the first round- OGIO AMCROSS BEGA presented by DIRTACTION on Monday night 29th March.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
This round will be held over the Easter long weekend (4th and 5th April) with racing on Saturday for Juniors and Sunday Seniors. This round is hosted by the Far South Coast MCC club on the beautiful south coast near Bega. It’s a great way for a family or a group of mates to enjoy the long weekend, especially with a few extra days either side of racing to enable travel time.
We know everyone is chomping at the bit to get back out onto the track after being couped up for more than a year, this year being AMCROSS’s 20th year we have a bunch of exciting changes that will make racing and attending AMCROSS even better than ever.
Notable Changes for the 2021 Amcross Series:
• 2-stroke feature race is now a championship class with 3 x 10min races or equivalent laps.
• Junior presentation plaques for Top 5 at each round
• Series points structure based on overall for each event rather than an accumulative race total. Ie 35pts for 1st overall, 32pts for 2nd overall, 30pts for 3rd overall etc. This will keep the series championship more competitive.
• Addition of advanced medical crew for the whole series
• Gate selection for 1st race at each round will be determined by peg draw. Subsequent races will be by position finished in previous moto.
• Riders will have one week from the event to address any points discrepancies.
• HEAPS OF PRIZES AND GIVAWAYS thanks to our Round Sponsors more on this to come.