Shift – 2015 Faction Reed Washougal LE Jersey $69.95 (Available August 4)
- Technical, Moisture-Wicking Polyester & Mesh Fabrics Throughout
- Full Mesh Back Panel For Maximum Ventilation
- Articulated, Multi-Panel Construction
- Technical Collar Design
- Functional Lightweight Wrist Cuffs
Shift – 2015 Faction Reed Washougal LE Pant $219.95 (Available August 4)
- Durable, 900D Main Body Material
- Aggressively Articulated Design
- Dual-Layer, Full Grain Leather Inner Knee Panels
- Multiple Stretch Zones, Including A Hidden Rear Flex Panel
- Lycra Insert Liner Gusset
- Knee Panel Flex Zones
- Natural, Contoured Lower Leg Cuff
Fox – Reed Washougal LE Instinct Boots $549.95 (Available August 4)
Comfort and Support:
- Insole: The athletic footbed acting as the first stage in Instincts progressive cushioning system is similar to one that you would find in a running shoe.
- Shank: Imbedded in the Polyurethane midsole, the shank design is perfectly positioned to provide arch support while letting the front of the foot & boot flex for bike interface & walking comfort.
- Midsole: The PU (Polyurethane) midsole provides amazing step-in comfort & vibration dampening. The embedded tempered Steel Shank is encapsulated in the PU material giving the Instinct footpeg arch support & awesome comfort (Patented Design).
- Heel: The strategically placed TPU Heel Stabilizer provides heel & arch support.
- Out sole: Features Fox’s DURATAC rubber compound that disperses vibrations from the bike, provides amazing grip & outstanding durability (Lifetime Guarantee).
- All new Patented buckle design that utilizes a pivoting clasp system.
- By using a spherical locking head, the Instinct buckle works like a ball & socket joint. The clasp pivots 8 degrees in both directions allowing for automatic natural alignment of the straps.
- Easy to use, smooth operation time & time again.
- Buckles move with boot as it flexes.
- RCI (Ride Control Interface): The entire outsole & medial side of the boot is shaped & textured to provide the rider with unobstructed contact with the bike.
- LRC (Low Ride Chassis): Gets the riders foot lower & closer to the footpeg. Lower toe box provides easier shifting & better rear brake feel & control.
- DURATAC rubber compound on the outsole, burn guard & hinge cover was engineered exclusively by Fox’s development team. The goal was to achieve optimal grip with bulletproof durability.
- FRE Hinge design (Full Response Engineering): Provides a controlled range of movement allowing effortless linear mobility & incredible lateral stability.
- Patented hinge lock-out stops rear motion before hyper extension.
- Top of boot gasket creates a secure seal. Velcro was eliminated to offer increased mobility.